On May 16-18, 2013 the 16th International Exhibition “Beauty Technologies – XXI Century” and 10th Hairstyling Festival «COLOR TIME» were held. The General Partner of the events was «Schwarzkopf Professional Ukraine». Official partners of the 5th Open International Manicure and Pedicure Contest «PERFECT NAILS» were Training Centre “Anturazh” and Training Centre «Viji». Official partner of the First International Nail Extension Contest «Luxury Lash» was Training Centre “Shleif”. Organizer was the company “Expo-Yug-Service”.
In 2013 Beauty Industry Professionals from Ukraine participated in the exhibition “Beauty Technologies – XXI Century”, including world class beauty professionals, whose mastery is evidenced by the diplomas and awards. The event, for which the beauty experts prepared during a year, was expected by Ukraine and Odessa impatiently: owing to the opportunity of familiarizing with the exposition elaborated by 170 companies, in addition, the exhibition was attended by 7600 persons. The exposition including more than 7000 categories of professional products and consumable materials was presented in two halls of Odessa Marine Passenger Terminal, Odessa Sea Commercial Port.
Exhibition guests had opportunity to test the products and services of approximately 150 cosmetic brands from all over the world. Hundreds of the professional consultations and master classes on making modern “shugaring”, tattooing, permanent make-up and other new modern procedures with the use of professional facial cosmetics, body cosmetics and nail cosmetics for salon and home care were held on exhibition stands of the companies.
Professional facial care and body care cosmetics were presented by TM “Dannne”, “Klapp Beauty Wellnes”, “Top Cosmetics”, “SportMedImport”, “Sesderma Laboratories”, “Holy Land”, “Clarena”, “Iven Cosmetics”, “Skintensity”, “BIOGENIE”, “YELLOW ROSE”, company “Cosmo Trade” and others.
Professional nail care products and tools as well as nail extension products were presented on the exhibition stands of “Manikiuriya Strana”, “American Beauty International”, “Stalex”, “Le Vole”, “Sharpened Edge”, “Hollywood Nails”.
Well-known trademarks ÒÌ «BES», ÒÌ «CHI», ÒÌ «Erayba», company “Zolinger”, “Opus”, “Victoria”, “Garmoniya Krasoty”, “Self” and many others presented new hairstyling trends, professional hair cosmetics and tools, equipment and accessories for hairdressing salons. Decorative cosmetics were presented on the exhibition stands «Make up for life», «Atelier-À», «Jeans and Just».
Exhibition became also record-breaking due to number of educational programs. Master classes and other training events taking place within three days in three conference halls and other exhibition stages demonstrated the most important achievements of beauty industry for 322 auditors – beauty specialists:
- Training for cosmetologists, organizer of the training events’ programs – company «Estet Media»:
- Makeup Seminar
- Minimally Invasive Methods Academy
- Massage Master Class
- Training by Dmitry Beleshko «How to attract customers to the beauty salon»
- Master classes with practical workout for nail technologies professionals from nail aesthetics leaders of Ukraine, under the guidance of Viktoriya Klopotova
- Master class by Natalya Dubinina «Trends-Brands-Nails», author’s course by Olga Tumanova «Foundations of Palmology. Intellectual Nail Service»
- Master class «Arched French Manicure» from training centre «Anturazh»
- Master classes from Eye Lashes Extension Professionals «Hollywood Volume» and «European Eye Lashes Extension with Elements of 3D»
- Image Laboratory from the certified image maker by Yelena Shtorgina
- School of Photo Posing and Make-Up by Vladimir Fabiano
- Master class by Roman Danilenko (acting stylist of the magazine ELLE, Viva) and Andrey Stankevich (official Stylist of Gaytana, Irina Bilyk, Alyona Vinnitskaya) "Keratin is the revolution in the beauty industry"
- Open master class from "Maramax" and "M-street" "Inspiration by M-street". Color, texture and line are three components of the success!
Contests became the most spectacular component of the exhibition inasmuch as members of jury were such famous persons of beauty industry as Viacheslav Diudenko, Larisa Rumiansteva, Natalya Simkiv, Marina Kanikovskaya, Igor Pelogievskiy, Olga Tumanova and other leaders of beauty industry of Ukraine and Russia.
Certificates of products ÒÌ «Schwarzkopf» in amount of 3000 UAH + training held by the professionals from Larisa Rumiantseva Beauty Studio were awarded to participants having taken the First Place in the 11th Hairstyling Festival «COLOR TIME» under five categories:
Holders of the 2nd and 3rd place were awarded by the Prizes from GENERAL PARTNER, ÒÌ «Sñhwarzkopf».
- Modern salon hair dyeing of the short hair: Olesya Sukhoborchenko (Chisinau – ARPI, Republic of Moldova)
- Modern salon hair dyeing of the long hair: Ipatiy Adelina (Chisinau – ARPI, Republic of Moldova)
- Art-Fashion Image (women’s and men’s image at the choice): Larisa Bodnar (Odessa – Kseniya Sakelari Beauty Club)
- Hair-Cut, dyeing of the long hair "Diva in Retro Style of 1960s": Yekaterina Gutsu (Chisinau – ARPI, Republic of Moldova)
- Modern salon hair dyeing of the long hair (for students): Yelena Kolodiy (Odessa - Salon "Maramax Academy")
Prize-winners of the manicure and nail design contest «PERFECT NAILS» were awarded by the training certificates, trainings to be held by international judges provided by the organizers and sponsors:
- "Modern Women’s Manicure in the Beauty Salon": Irina Ovcharenko (Odessa – Training Centre "Ànturazh")
- Salon Aquarium Design. Topic: "Examination": Grozova Ellina (Odessa – Vera Petkova Training Centre)
- "Modern Men’s Manicure in the Beauty Salon": Tatiana Khizhniak (Dnepropetrovsk – Private master)
- Artistic Painting. Topic: "Eastern Fairy Tale": Vartanush Miroshnichenko (Odessa – Vera Petkova Training Centre)
- "Salon Nails Modeling" – Gel Technology: Anna Dragomir (Odessa – Private master)
- "Salon Nails Modeling" – Acrylic Technology: Tatiana Dzhydzhavadze (Dnepropetrovsk – Private master)
- "Painting on Modeled Nails: Andriana Yevstafyeva (Odessa – Training Centre "Anturazh")
- "Salon Nail Gel-Polish Covering": Yekaterina Akseniuk (Odessa – Training Centre "Anturazh")
Training Certificates from Official Partner – Training Centre «ViJi» and Organizers gave pleasure to the winners of the First Open International Pedicure Contest «PERFECT NAILS»:
- Combined pedicure under the category Master : Anna Sleptsova, Moscow
- Combined pedicure under the category Junior: Olga Viunik, Nikolayev - Salon "Molinari"
Victory in the First International Eye Lashes Extension Contest «Luxury Lash» ensured certificates for purchasing of products ÒÌ Kodi – 1000 UAH to the first places holders:
- Classic Eye Lashes Extension for Juniors: Yelizaveta Svetlova (Odessa)
- Classic Eye Lashes Extension for Professionals and Voluminous Eye Lashes Extension ZD: Viktoriya Nekhay (Dnepropetrovsk)
Media-partners of the exhibition were magazines «Krasivyi Business», «Les Nouvelles Esthetiques», «Kosmetik International Journal», «Hand & Nails + Nail Service», «Your Hair», «You Professional», «Zerkalo Mody», «Nogtevaya Estetika», «Kosmetolog», «Makiyazh», «Ukrsalon». General Informational Partner was TV company «ÀTV». Comfortable transportation and accommodation were provided by the exhibition hotel «Arc Spa Palace Apartments» and exhibition taxi «Pantera-Express».
«Beauty Technologies –XXI Century» revealed all existing secrets of youth and beauty including the principal one: beauty calls for professional approach to visitors!
Organizer – Exhibition Company «Expo-Yug-Service» – invites to the 17th International Specialized Exhibition «Beauty Technologies – ÕÕ² centuries» taking place in May, 2014!
Exhibition company «Expo-Yug-Service» has been functioning on the exhibition market of Ukraine since 1997, has been holding more than 200 specialized exhibition events devoted to diverse industries.
tel./fax: +38 (048) 777-60-68, 728-60-68